• Responsible for collecting, consolidating and keeping updated the information regarding O&G projects. Monitor market’s dynamics and highlight trends. Translate information in relevant data for the business. Development of BU long term market outlook, with focus on Key accounts.
• Coordinate and keep updated all information regarding key accounts among all departments. Support the business unit and corporate department with the information needed for key account reports.
• Coordination and elaboration of commercial sales budget. Support the business unit in commercial targets identification.
• Prepare sales forecast according with plant load, offers and backlog. Coordinate with other departments to increase the accuracy of projections and anticipate relevant changes vs plan.
• Ensure business growth providing analytical support in new commercial initiatives. Provide commercial inputs for investment plans. Support, coordination and/or preparation of strategic documents to support business unit growth.
• Monitor key activities and indicators to properly assess and anticipate business unit performance (e.g. sales performance, offering activity, competitive environment, credits & stocks etc.). Preparation of periodic business review meetings.
• Issue monthly the management control of the business unit: prepare the P&L, identify and explain deviations vs budget. Consolidate information related to project, sales and prices. Instruct and manage the historic databases of sales.
• Support commercial process providing data related to qualifications, track records, financial information and HSE data
• Support on presentations to Tenaris management.
• Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
• University degree within the Industrial Engineering / Finance exposure
• Full proficiency in Windows package, Advance Excel and Powerpoint.
• Minimum working experience required (experience in the Oil & Gas sector will be a plus)
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Italian
• Available for relocation to Lugano (Switzerland)
Personal competencies and qualities
• Analytical skills, interest in numbers and statistics
• Adaptable and flexible
• Responsible and result-driven